Sunday, October 7, 2012

The True Purpose of Incarnated Angels


Visit ZARA ANGEL's Website

"Like" ZARA's Psychic Angel Messages and Spiritual Counseling on Facebook

"Like" ZARA's Incarnated Angels Comment Board on Facebook

Follow ZARA on Twitter

ZARA ANGEL on Magic Yellow

Email ZARA

Handbook for Incarnated Angels, Introduction


<link rel="canonical" href="http://angelreadingsbyzara.com/unerstanding-incarnated-angels/" />

Hello Friends,

This October, 2012, here in Ocean Shores, the weather has been unbelievably beautiful, so I thought now would be a good time to sit down and write some words to help explain the main message I'm here on earth to share--the true role of Incarnated Angels in this world.


Most people believe that angels exist and that the good ones try to help us, but the idea that they're not just out there in the ethereal realm, but also in the physical realm, as humans, is an understanding not as many are aware of.  In fact, I was the person chosen by Archangel Michael to convey the message, (in the modern age), that angels can incarnate as humans.  


I am a long time meditator, kriyaban and follower of the teachings of Paramahansa Yogananda, and in 1990, due to the multiple years of using kriya yoga for the purpose of knowing God, I was blessed with samadhi, otherwise known as Christ consciousness.  That sacred event, coupled by who my soul already is on another level, is probably the reason I was chosen as the messenger of good angels sometimes incarnating as humans.


As I was growing up, I was not aware of Archangel Michael.  From a worldly sense, I did not know who he was, yet in 1996, during Angel Readings I was doing for clients, he started coming through, as was apparent, on several occasions, to both me and the clients.  Among other things, he helped me realize that angels can incarnate as humans, which, for the sake of an easy label, I called "Incarnated Angels".  


The article that I wrote for a magazine called The Higher Source in 1998 called Victory of the Angels, took people by surprise, because, in the modern age, no one had publicly given the message of good angels being able to incarnate as humans before me, yet, following publication and distribution, MANY responded favorably and in the affirmative, meaning, when they heard the truth, they recognized its validity. 


The time for recognition of some good angels incarnating as humans was right, and the need for that knowledge was great.  So my article, "Victory of the Angels" was a landmark statement that "broke the ice".  


From that point, several metaphysically oriented people have claimed knowledge on the topic, but in looking into what they're saying, it is plain they do not understand the true significance and have altered the message.  



On planet earth, of course, these things happen, so in the following piece, I'm clarifying the original message, so that those who have been confused by various incorrect ideas put forth by other authors can hopefully gain a greater understanding of who and what Incarnated Angels really are.

Love and Blessings,  ZARA ANGEL















"Being an incarnated angel does not indicate perfection. Instead, it reveals responsibility and purpose."   ZARA ANGEL



Testimonials:

“I’m really happy that I have you to help me.  I’m very appreciative and I have full faith in your work.  I found you because one day, I heard my angel say, ‘Incarnated Angel--just look it up!’  I heard that over and over again.  I had never heard of that before, but I decided to look it up and I found you.  I know that everything you tell me is exactly true and I’m so happy that I can actually talk to you!”  
Dawn Travell, Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada



“I feel renewed, rejuvenated, focused and able to be myself.  Oh my God!  A lot of things make sense to me now.  I’m going to start doing the meditation you taught me.  I want to work with you more so I can help people more. 
Shamsa A., New Zealand





Message About Incarnated Angels


I am an Angel Reader and through guidance I received from Archangel Michael in 1996, 

I originated the concept of Incarnated Angels.  

Since Archangel Michael first told me that angels can incarnate as humans, and revealed that certain clients who come to see me are Incarnated Angels, I felt that how I disclosed the information about Incarnated Angels / Earth Angels, was a big responsibility, and to honor the truth, I proceeded with care.  
I knew the idea could be misconstrued, because, knowing the frailties of human nature, I was concerned about several things--principally that some would use the idea to fluff and inflate their egos, and I wanted to do my best to avoid that.


Among my concerns was if the concept became widely known, some might incorrectly think they were better than other people.  Angels, incarnate or not, are no better than humans.  They just have a different role and it's important to understand that.  My job is to help the Incarnated Angels know who they are, understand why they are here, and understand their purpose.  In that way, during scheduled, nominally priced Angel Readings, I fulfill my role as their angel advocate.


My concerns have caused me to be conscientious so I could gently help Incarnated Angels understand their purpose, which is always to serve God and be a guide and inspiration to humans, as well as a support to other Incarnated Angels.  Then, when Incarnated Angels continue to work with me in ongoing sessions, I'm able to guide them as to how their purpose can be accomplished.  I help them distinguish what they're already doing right, and what adjustments are necessary to effectively achieve their purpose of serving God and humanity.   



I knew it was important to make the concept of Incarnated Angels a little "incognito", but not quite.  In other words, I wanted a balance.  To find the balance of incognito versus well-known, I published numerous articles on the topic which I felt would attract  Incarnated Angels, which would probably not be as attractive to others who are not 
Incarnated Angels.  

As I was told by Archangel MichaelI wanted the Incarnated Angels to be able to find me so I could guide and direct them in my Angel Readings which, from the very beginning, they did.  For several years, I was the only person letting people know if they were Incarnated Angels, and even with limited advertising which did not mention anything about "Incarnated Angels" in the text, they found me and some travelled far from other states to visit me in person, since, at that time, all of my readings were in person only.  Now, I'm happy to say that people can work with me from the comfort of their own homes, since these days, my Angel Readings are not only in person, but also over the phone and through Skype.  

Also, during Angel Readings, I've always told the people for whom the message of being an Incarnated Angel, Earth Angel was appropriately given, that I recommended they keep it to themselves as sacred and not tell anybody.  In my public talks, I emphasized the true meaning and purpose of Incarnated Angels, guiding those present to do their best to live in integrity while loving God, humanity, and themselves, and I gave them tips about living their lives in balanced love and service. 


I did my best to prevent the concept of Incarnated Angels from being twisted into an unrealistic  idea.  For example, Incarnated Angels are not here to be elite, as if they are better than others, and I take care not to support this attitude, but instead, I promote selflessness, truth and devotion to angelic purpose.  


The reason I'm mentioning this is because some people have told me they think they are Archangel Michael.  Some think they are other archangels as well, and when they share this with me, I can see they believe what they are saying, yet, what they don't realize is that many others think the same thing about themselves.  This makes me very sad, because I know Archangel Michael is not in the earthly form, and I'm sad that some people are so confused. 


True Incarnated Angels do not need to think they are somebody famous.  They may realize the importance of their mission, but they're not particularly interested in stroking the ego, and they don't claim to be any of the archangels.  In other words, there's a big difference between true Incarnated Angels and deluded individuals.  True Incarnated Angels are humble, recognizing that God is good and they themselves are mere messengers in support of God.  Their angelic "name" is not important. 


I feel it's important for true Incarnated Angels to know who they are, the recognition of which is part of what I find necessary for them heal from the past abuse that is common to Incarnated Angels, (since Incarnated Angels frequently get targeted by the "dark side" which wants to stop them from achieving their purpose of doing good and helping others).  In addition, knowing they are Incarnated Angels and understanding their purpose through my guidance can help them feel much more positive about their lives and achieve their purpose, which, again, is to love and serve God in various ways.


When I revealed  the concept of "Incarnated Angels" to the world, I took a risk, because, before I started talking about Incarnated Angels to several thousand individuals who came to me for Angel Readings, and before I wrote the first-ever article on Incarnated Angels called Victory of the Angels, as well as numerous other articles on my blogs and website, and gave talks and seminars to groups of people throughout the Pacific Northwest about Incarnated Angels, no one had written or given talks on this topic before.  


I was the one that revealed the fact that Incarnated Angels exist, and as such, I was a pioneer marching into unknown territory.  Even within the metaphysical community, the concept was unknown.  Still, I was urged by Archangel Michael to let people know, so I accepted my role as the original messenger.


Testimonial:I recently had an Angel reading with Zara Angel.  We pulled out the Akashic Records and with the help of Angels she knew who I was and what I am about.  She had a keen sense of knowing where I have been in terms of family and life.  She seemed to be able to access important information regarding  my calling that she otherwise could not have been able to access by mere guessing.
My reading with Zara was a confirmation for my path and she provided clear instructions as to the path I was walking on.  She had illuminated my vision with understanding and compassion.
I am confident in Zara and I strongly recommend working with her.  Zara has a pleasant and sincere voice.  She makes you feel comfortable as she creates a totally relaxing atmosphere.  She is the real deal.  I am happy that I found Zara and had an opportunity to work with her.

Thank you Zara!
Kristina Chaniche, Slovakia



If you feel you are an Incarnated Angel, you may be right, but remember, being an Incarnated Angel, Earth Angel denotes responsibility.  It does not mean that you're better than anyone else.  In fact, it means you need to be humble and forgiving, sometimes more than anyone you know.  The true implication of being an Incarnated Angel  is that you've got your work cut out for you.  


Similar to what  John Fitzgerald Kennedy said in his Inaugural  Address in 1960: 


"And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." 


In like manner, I will say to you now:


Ask not what special privileges you will get and how many people will be impressed with you if you are an Incarnated Angel, but instead, look to the service you can provide and the sacrifice you can give as you exemplify goodness, love, kindness and truth.  


After heeding this call and not shirking, if you see yourself as an Incarnated Angel, you may be right.  After all, doing true service to God and humanity as an Incarnated Angel takes love, focus and courage.


Love and Blessings,


ZARA ANGEL






Call ZARA now to schedule your 
Angel Reading! 

425.741.9752









No comments:

Post a Comment